- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.
Rehearsal, rehearsal, rehearsal. I swear, I know these dances like the back of my hand!Although we practice a lot and it’s very tiring, I am so happy we are! Ireally want this whole performance and show to go smoothly and if that means practicing for 7 hours straight, so be it! Besides, I love to dance, so it isn’t hurting me any! Even though I’m a dancer and we have to pick up choreography really fast, I don’t have the best memory.Sometimes it takes me awhile to completely understand what it is we’re doing and Make sure I’m doing the right step at the right time. I love love love love LOVE our dances. They’re so much fun and I feel like I can be myself on stage when we do them! I cannot wait for the show so that we can preform! For dinner the sixth night, we went to a little restaurant called “Frankie’s Tomatto’s” that had an amazing italian buffet. It all tasted really good and I would recommend going to anyone!
So to wrap things up, throughout the two days, we practiced a lot and I know some girls are complaining, but I have confidence that our dance and performance will be amazing, we’ll look beautiful and have the most fun as possible! 🙂